Payment Proof From Clicksia PTC

Finally ... After joining the clicksia for a month, I finally received payment from the site is managed by Northowl. Coincides with the last day in March I received a payment from clicksia. I joined the clicksia from the date of March 5, 2012, and why I can only accept payment one month after joining, because I fought alone in this Incentria twin sites.
For 20 days I finally reached the minimum point to make withdrawals of $ 1.00 and when a withdrawal is not wearing an additional cost. Cashout at $ 1.00, I received the same number in the PayPal account.
You do not believe, this is my first payment proof from clicksia.

So, there's no doubt for me to recommend cliksia to you who want to join the best ptc sites. Besides clicksia been recommended by the players in the online business Paid to Click (PTC), I even highly recommend to you to join clicksia. You already see for yourself the payment proof of clicksia, what are you waiting clicksia join now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Macaroni Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.